Monday 19 September 2016

Day 3: Better late than never...

A really lazy day at the Big Brother House today after a late night last night.
We all ambled down to breakfast at random times and everyone pottered around: Dad and Auntie Joan tackled the bougainvillea around the pool, Malcolm fixed the Mary Poppins parasol and then moved on to pool maintenance duty and Mam kept us all fed and watered.  The poor washing machine was the hardest worker of the day!!!
Me? I was in my favourite place: on a sun bed with a cold drink and a good book :) 

We headed out early evening down to the Sea Caves for cocktails, dinner and the sunset.
A lovely little bar/restaurant with the most stunning view over the sea...


We sat chatting and enjoying our cocktails whilst Mother Nature did her thing and we reached the end of another day...


An absolute stunner of a sunset!

As if on cue, our dinner arrived just after the sun had set.
I've never seen a pork chop this size in my entire life, how my Dad managed to finish it I'll never know!!


Satisfied, we headed home to continue the chattering and giggles!
Out and about tomorrow, na'night everyone xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)