Wednesday 3 August 2016

What's on the go?

What's not on the go is probably an easier question! 
I need to stop "multi-projecting" and concentrate on one at a time.  I've got so many things on the go I'm losing track lol

It was my day off yesterday, so I headed along to Prudhoe to my local wool shop for a natter and some crochet time.  It's a great little drop-in group so you never know who you're going to see and what they're making.  I needed to get a wriggle on with my friend Sharon's blue bunny for her new grandson who is due soon, so a couple of hours concentrated crochet was just what I needed.

I've got prem baby items on the go for a local group (Needles Hooks Angels and Preemies), the Scheepjes CAL which I haven't started yet, jewellery stock to make, Christmas pudding/chocolate orange holders to start, a quilted bag for my mum and of course bunnies, bunnies, bunnies! 

I need to take a month off work and sort myself out lol

I must say I'm rather pleased with the bracelets I've been making over the last couple of weeks and hopefully once I get them priced and uploaded on to Facebook everyone else will like them too.


I made this one for our lovely lottery lady from work for her birthday and have had a bit of interest, so need to get cracking on those.

I've also been making some leather and beaded ones too...


I did reward myself with a nice new pair of shoes yesterday, of course Mr Weasley wanted in on the act (he's so vain!)


It was my parents' wedding anniversary yesterday so I looked after the dogs while they went out for dinner.  I couldn't resist taking this cheeky pic while they were gone ...


Until next time! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)