Tuesday 16 August 2016

Sunny days

Ah, the last couple of days have been lovely - clear skies and warm sun, almost like a proper summer!
The sunset last night was beautiful...


No editing needed, straight out of the camera - isn't nature amazing?

Not much going on at HQ the last couple of weeks, I've been absolutely addicted to the Rio Olympics!  So proud of Team GB and the hard work they have put in, puts my little trips to the gym to shame.

This week has seen the completion of bunny number 32 ready for baby William to arrive next month and some bits of jewellery.  The stash tin (for when I eventually do a craft fair!) is coming along nicely due to some wrap style leather bracelets using fire polished beads and Swarovski crystal buttons.


I made some earrings as well this week with lovely soft coloured Swarovski crystals


Last weekend was a bit busy, I was invited by Emirates to enjoy corporate hospitality at Durham County Cricket Club and see Bryan Adams play live.  
I've seen him a few times before and he's always amazing.  Such a hard worker, no support band and a great 2 hour show full of hits.  


Our night continued long after his show and it was almost 4am when I got home.  Work was a struggle on Saturday but thankfully we are only open until 2pm!  

I had tickets for a pre-season Newcastle Falcons match so went straight to Kingston Park to meet my friend and her daughter.  It's a good job it was a nice sunny day and the match was action packed as it kept me going!!


I crashed on the sofa as soon as I got home, can't take late nights anymore lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)