Friday 17 June 2016

Here I Go Again On My Own .....

After the success of my solo outings at the Rugby World Cup, I'm about to embark on a bit more of an adventure...

It started off as a Facebook group last year, telling everyone that I was off to my favourite place for my birthday (40, I know it's no big deal but I promised myself I would be on the beach sipping bubbles).  Anyway, I gave everyone the dates etc and waited for responses as to who was coming.

Almost a year later I'm off on my own for 2 whole weeks of glorious Greek sunshine in the place that feels like home and I just can't wait!

Being a travel agent, I am so lucky to have been given the opportunity to go on some amazing trips (I will blog about the US and Samoa at some point) and have fulfilled a wish to fly on an A380, but this is a package holiday so wedging myself into a Thomas Cook charter aircraft hasn't been part of the excitement and as I sit squished in looking out over the wet tarmac at Newcastle I can't help but wish I had a time machine lol

Anyway, see y'all on the other side of the clouds 👋🏻🇬🇷🕶☀️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)