Monday 9 August 2010

Exciting news...

Hi all,
wow how quickly did last week fly by? I can't believe it's Monday already.
My exciting news is that I have been asked to be Godmother to my friends' daughter. I've never been a Godmother before so it's something new to me! I have been out shopping for a present but as usual have nothing to wear!!! Anyway, here is a picture of my beautiful Godaughter, Athena...


She's 8 weeks old now and a happy little lady as you can see.

I finally got the adoption cards finished for my work friend, all 12 are here in this picture. I'm really pleased at how they all turned out and not one is the same which I am quite chuffed about too...Unfortunately I've not had time to do any challenge cards but hopefully this week I will, I have a couple of orders to do and of course my Christening card for Athena!

Bye for now

H xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. aw congratulations on becoming a godmother hayley.athena is really gorgeous.
    fab cards too.love the image you have used.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)