Wednesday 14 July 2010

Wedding Madness

Hi Bloggers,

hope you are all well and enjoying this odd weather we are having - one minute it's blazing sunshine and the next it's a thunder storm and quite chilly. I wonder if those long sunny days were our summer - it's notoriously short up here in the north!

This week my day off was Tuesday so I managed to do another 2 cards from the Facebook group - they are both wedding cards for my friend Leonie whose only specification was that the names and dates were added. For the first one I used some stickers I've had for quite a while and some gorgeous paper I've not wanted to use! I'm entering this into the "Colour Create Challenge" which is warm pinks, white and chocolate, it's ages since I entered anything into a challenge so maybe this one will bring me luck!

The second was made using freebie papers and a matching topper from a magazine along with some paper flowers, gems and peel off corners from my stash.

My friend Leonie loved the cards, I hope the 2 happy couples do too.

Well, I'm off tomorrow so who knows I might get the craft room tidied up and get some more crafting done!

Bye for now xx

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both gorgeous, I love the first one with the bubble embellies and the personalised names

    Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Create
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card for Colour Create! Love it!
    Thanks for joining in the Colour Create Challenge this time!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)