Thursday 1 July 2010

New Month, New Look

I thought the start of the new month deserved a new look to my page.

My Facebook group is doing well - had another 2 orders this week. It's all about weddings at the moment and here is the first of 3 wedding cards I need to do this week.


The spec was pretty simple "just put their names on" so I dug out some freebie papers I had from a magazine and came up with this easel card. I really love making easels, they're so easy to make and yet look unusual and guaranteed to stand out on the mantelpiece!

It's another hot and sticky day here in Newcastle, the sun isn't shining but it's really close and clammy as we say up here. Hoping to get another card done tonight and then I'm off up to Scotland for the weekend.

Laters xxxx

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)