Thursday 29 July 2010

Back to the grind :o(

Oh I had such a lovely day off yesterday. I had a lovely chilled out morning, got all my chores done, sorted out the craft room and even made a card!

I was going to enter it into the Forever Friends Challenge which was a sketch....

it wasn't until I went to upload it this morning that I realised the challenge closed on Monday! I really need to get up to date and keep track of time lol

Oh well, I'll put it into the gallery on the Facebook Group, someone might want to buy it

Laters xx

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card hayley.the ff bear is fab and i love your papers and colours and great layout.
    thanks so much for becoming a follower of my blog :)
    i am now following you too :)

    xx coops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)