Thursday 12 November 2009

Causing a stir!

My latest addition to my galleries is receiving some fabulous feedback......my "lilac lady" is taken from the new Debbi Moore CDRom which is beautiful.

I was in Newcastle shopping with my Mum when we came across Debbi doing demonstrations. I instantly fell in love with the images and after chatting with Debbi for sometime and receiving a personal tutorial, Mum said she would buy me the CDRom for Christmas.

Typically she couldn't wait to get home and try it out! I limited myself to one image (want to keep the rest as a Christmas present!) and this was my result





The CDRom is so easy to use and the images are so beautiful, you even get the template to make the fancy folds too! All of this with some gems, a piece of freebie kit ribbon and loads of glitter, I'm really pleased with the result but even more pleased by the comments I've been receiving, she's causing quite a stir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)